Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

About winches

Dumping ground for offroad Trailblazer or Envoy general discussion.

by Amazing Kros » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:58 pm

:mechanic: Hey guys, I'v used a winch I bought before. It is incredible that such a low price can buy such a quality machine. The brand of this machine is rugcel,or whatever. I don't know how to read this, and I haven't heard it before. Anyway, it really surprised me.
To be honest, I bought this capstan just for decoration.I didn't think he would do any good. After all, he's so cheap.
But, yesterday I was stuck in a mud hole and the winch eventually got me out and still ran strong. And now I'm thinking of giving it a cover to protect him.
The only problem is that the switch wire is too short. My neighbor lengthened it for me. And I fixed the switch in place. By the way, I prefer to use remote control, but this style of winch doesn't seem to have it, only the other one of the same brand does. And it can't be a problem. :flex dirty:

https://www.amazon.com/rugcel
Attachments
{WW`VL`SOYZG(~$20C)E%LV.png
81APP-gsP6L.jpg
Amazing Kros

Name: Caesar
Vehicle Year: Other
Vehicle: Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Aftermarket Locker

by Amazing Kros » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:38 am

!! :poke:
Amazing Kros

Name: Caesar
Vehicle Year: Other
Vehicle: Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT

by Diacom » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:02 pm

There are YouTube video's out showing how to use a wireless controller from the Harbor Freight line of winches and converting it for use on other style winches. In fact, I've done just that for my buddy on his non Harbor Freight winch and it works great.

Might be something to look at anyways.
Diacom
Addict

Name: Noel
Vehicle Year: 2003
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer

Return to Off Road Discussion