Offroad Trailblazers and Envoys

Trails in Indiana?

Dumping ground for offroad Trailblazer or Envoy general discussion.

by Slowrider » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:29 pm

To all the guys in Indiana. Where are your favorite spots for off-roading? The badlands in Attica are the closet to me but I've never been. Just wanted to know where some good spots are once I'm ready to go.

Thanks
Zach
Slowrider
Cruiser

Name: Zach
Vehicle Year: 2002
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80

by Regulator1175 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:07 pm

Badlands is my favorite, but I wheeled Redbird SRA a few weeks ago and am really looking forward to going back and exploring some more.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain
--Build--
Regulator1175
Veteran

Name: Matthew McClelland
Vehicle Year: 2002
Vehicle: GMC Envoy

by Grimor » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:13 pm

Never been to Badlands but plan on going next month. Was with Matt at Redbird and would be nice to go back with the stronger tie rods and some sliders
Grimor
Trail-Blazer

Name: Dennis
Vehicle Year: 2006
DriveTrain: 4WD

by bartonmd » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:36 pm

Haspin Acres is down near Laurel (near Cinci, on 52. http://www.haspinacres.com ) but it's pretty tight, completely worthless when it's wet out (wet clay), and every time I've been there, has been overrun with folks driving quads like idiots. It's pretty near Kyle, and he's been there more than me, so he may have a different opinion of it, though.

Mike
bartonmd

Name: Mike
Vehicle Year: 2007

by HARDTRAILZ » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:51 pm

You kinda nailed Haspin. Its worth a trip but not my favorite. I like Redbird a lot and wish i could have made the last trip. Badlands is fun and has a bit of everything available. If I was more local i would do the season pass deal. I am sure some of us will go for Freeze-Out days this winter.

Not much else in Indiana except for private land, but there are some nice places just outside Indiana as well to play at.
I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone...but
they've always worked for me.
HARDTRAILZ

Name: Kyle
Vehicle Year: 2006
DriveTrain: 4WD w/ Aftermarket Locker

Return to Off Road Discussion